Automotive Sales Consultant
Varsity Chrysler Dodge Jeep - Southern Alberta's largest Chrysler Dodge Jeep retailer is looking for qualified people to join our team.
Our ability to perform at such a high level is directly related to the efforts of our talented team of professionals, and we're looking for more great people to join our team.
If you are looking for a career that will allow you the opportunity to...
*Create results and accomplish goals
*Connect with new people
*Persuade with confidence
*Handle multiple task and changing priorities
Then let's put your career in the fast lane... Varsity Chrysler Dodge Jeep recognizes the strengths of our associates and rewards associates that can anticipate and exceed our customer's needs. We offer unlimited earning potential, with an extremely generous compensation program in addition to industry leading benefits package.
Top performers deserve top pay - If You have the Drive, We have the Vehicle.
The Automotive Sales Consultant is directly responsible for selling vehicles to customers. You will provide customers with product information and excellent customer service to ensure a positive buying experience.
- Sell vehicles utilizing the Varsity Chrysler Dodge Jeep Sales Process
- Deliver new and used vehicles to customers. Ensure the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and paperwork
- Demonstrate an understanding that business is built on excellent customer satisfaction and being devoted to guaranteeing customer satisfaction
- Prospect on a day-to-day basis by phone, mail, and person to person - maintain a prospect development system
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction
- Forecast goals at the beginning of each month
- Understand the dealerships inventory on a daily basis
- Introduce customers to the Service Department emphasizing to customers the quality and efficiency of the dealership's service operations
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions as scheduled
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company's Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers, and suppliers
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Must meet company's requirements for employment
- Prior sales experience (preferred)
- Experience providing quality customer service
- Professional appearance
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Computer literacy
- Must have a valid driver's license
At Varsity Chrysler Dodge Jeep you'll find unlimited income potential, paid time off, training, performance bonuses, health, dental, life, and disability insurance, employee vehicle purchase program and fantastic advancement opportunities.
Put your Career in the Fast Lane - join Varsity Chrysler Dodge Jeep today.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and we will respond to you to arrange an interview if your resume meets our criteria for the position.