Varsity Chrysler is growing and we need more great people!
If you are exceptional at what you do and looking for an excellent opportunity, please contact us by phone or email today!
Automotive Sales Consultant
The Automotive Sales Consultant is directly responsible for selling vehicles to customers. You will provide customers with product information and excellent customer service to ensure a positive buying experience.
- Sell vehicles utilizing the Varsity Chrysler Dodge Jeep Sales Process
- Deliver new and used vehicles to customers. Ensure the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and paperwork
- Demonstrate an understanding that business is built on excellent customer satisfaction and being devoted to guaranteeing customer satisfaction
- Prospect on a day-to-day basis by phone, mail, and person to person - maintain a prospect development system
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction
- Forecast goals at the beginning of each month
- Understand the dealerships inventory on a daily basis
- Introduce customers to the Service Department emphasizing to customers the quality and efficiency of the dealership's service operations
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions as scheduled
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company's Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers, and suppliers
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Must meet company's requirements for employment
- Prior sales experience (preferred)
- Experience providing quality customer service
- Professional appearance
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Computer literacy
- Must have a valid driver's license
At Varsity Chrysler Dodge Jeep you'll find unlimited income potential, paid time off, training, performance bonuses, health, dental, life, and disability insurance, employee vehicle purchase program and fantastic advancement opportunities.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and we will respond to you to arrange an interview if your resume meets our criteria for the position.
Journeyman Technicians and All-Makes Reconditioning Technicians
Our Mission: We focus on the basic success principles "Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork". We have a developing reputation of employing dedicated
team members that pride in providing leading value for our growing clientele.
Why Varsity Service?
- Management dedicated to Team and long term Growth.
- Excellent working environment, latest tools and Technology.
- Competitive Flat Rate Pay Structure
- A Strong Front end support team dedicated to providing an unrivaledservice experience for our valued guests
Opportunities available for:
- All Makes Reconditioning Technicians (High Volume)
- Journeyman Technicians; General and Specialty (Chrysler Experience and asset but not req.)
Varsity is one of the highest volume Chrysler dealers in Western Canada ? Endless hour earning opportunity $$$
The successful candidate must be:
- Licensed Journeyman Technician (Red Seal) ? Out of Province certificate an asset but not necessary
- Superior vehicle maintenance and repair knowledge with diagnosis ability/experience
- Able to Multi Task with the aptitude to focus and prioritize
- Self Motivated, efficient, energetic and career orientated
E-mail or Fax your resume today - Attention: Chris Robertson
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org