Varsity Chrysler is growing and we need more great people!
If you are exceptional at what you do and looking for an excellent opportunity, please contact us by phone or email today!
Automotive Sales and Leasing Team Member
Varsity Chrysler has an opportunity to add a new Sales and Leasing Team Member to be hired by March 30th and begin training April 1st.
Varsity has built its reputation on exceptional training, strong commitment to process and providing elite customer service. As the definition of the word Varsity states, "a team made up of the best" or "a team comprised of first string players", we are looking for a driven individual to join us as one of the most outstanding performers in our industry.
If you're the individual who possesses charisma, enthusiasm and ambition and will translate that energy into a rewarding career in the automotive industry, then please apply. For this new 'first string player,' the sky is the limit. Varsity Chrysler promotes from within. Each and every one of our 24 leaders has earned their way into a managerial position in their respective departments.
Healthy positive environment. Unmatched pay plan. Unlimited opportunity.
To qualify for an interview, forward a resume or a one-minute video, sharing why you believe that you are the next "first string player" Varsity is looking for. Send it today to email@example.com.
Find out why Varsity Chrysler is rated 'The Best Dealership To Work At' and the 2016 Consumers Choice Award Winner for Best Dealer to purchase from or service with in Southern Alberta.
Remember: If you chase success, it runs. If you engage in the behaviors that make you the best EVERY DAY, success chases you!
Journeyman Technicians and All-Makes Reconditioning Technicians
Our Mission: We focus on the basic success principles "Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork". We have a developing reputation of employing dedicated
team members that pride in providing leading value for our growing clientele.
Why Varsity Service?
- Management dedicated to Team and long term Growth.
- Excellent working environment, latest tools and Technology.
- Competitive Flat Rate Pay Structure
- A Strong Front end support team dedicated to providing an unrivaledservice experience for our valued guests
Opportunities available for:
- All Makes Reconditioning Technicians (High Volume)
- Journeyman Technicians; General and Specialty (Chrysler Experience and asset but not req.)
Varsity is one of the highest volume Chrysler dealers in Western Canada - Endless hour earning opportunity $$$
The successful candidate must be:
- Licensed Journeyman Technician (Red Seal) - Out of Province certificate an asset but not necessary
- Superior vehicle maintenance and repair knowledge with diagnosis ability/experience
- Able to Multi Task with the aptitude to focus and prioritize
- Self Motivated, efficient, energetic and career orientated
E-mail or Fax your resume today - Attention: Chris Robertson
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org