2019 Ram 1500
Lighter, longer, and wider, the new Ram adds high-tech and toughness
8 Things You Need to Know About the 2019 Ram 1500
1. Bragging rights: Maximum payload has increased to 2,300 pounds, and maximum trailer towing has increased to 12,750 pounds. My truck can pull more stuff than yours-just saying.
2. The Ram 1500's second-generation 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine will come standard with a new 48-volt e-Torque system that adds 90 lb-ft of torque. The 48-volt e-Torque system also will be offered as an option with the 5.7-liter Hemi V-8 engine that adds 130 lb-ft of torque. Both engines are mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
3. For 2019, the Ram dropped nearly 225 pounds overall compared to the previous model. This was achieved by using aluminum in the transmission cross-member and front control-arm cross-member, along with extensive advanced high-strength steel, and an aluminum tailgate.
4. There's more room: The cab is longer and wider, including an overall cab length increase of four inches for passengers. Second row includes slide reclining seats to eight degrees, a flat-load floor with bigger, integrated RamBins with tie-down rings, and expandable under seat storage. Its all-new frame features 98 percent high-strength steel that helps improve durability, weight, and rigidity.
5. Up front gets a chiseled Ram's head logo and active grille shutters, and a front air dam that deploys at 35 mph and retracts at 15 mph. Also, there's a front camera hidden inside the "A" of the "RAM" logo.
6. A new electronic rear differential is standard
on the Rebel and 4×4 off-road package. It's also available as an option on all models. Fun fact: the Ram's front brakes are nearly as big as a large pizza at 14.9 inches-plus, the truck gets a new electric parking brake for 2019.
7. Turn it up-a Harman Kardon audio system with 19 premium speakers, 900-watt surround sound amplifier, and a 10-inch subwoofer is available for sound fans on several of the trims.
8. It's available to order. Now.
We also have MASSIVE SAVINGS on all 2017 and 2018 Ram's. View our Specials Now.