2022 Jeep Cherokee
When you hear the words “off-road 4x4,” the name Jeep Cherokee comes to mind, and that’s for a good reason. That's because the name is synonymous with on-road/off-road, go-anywhere rugged vehicles, and the 2022 installment of the Jeep Cherokee is no different.
The 2022 Jeep Cherokee boasts new bold and distinctive designs while keeping to the Jeep Cherokee's legendary look. The new design aspects are met with power to boot with new drive train designs and nine-speed automatic transmission. Technology, design, and power come together seamlessly with this new edition to the Jeep’s SUV family.
The exterior of the Jeep SUV has taken on new design aspects while holding to the style we know and love. Jeep's sporty curved body design and stunning rear profile. It features a beautiful front fascia with a traditional seven-slot grille, high-performance LEDs, and a new colour palette guaranteed to leave you grinning ear to ear.
The interior of the Cherokee is designed beautifully. It features a fully customizable 17.7cm full-colour, in-cluster digital display. The design aspects of the high-quality seats are incredibly cool. Built-in seat warmer in the front seats, the rear seats easily fold down at a 60/40 ratio allowing 1,634L of cargo space. Perfect for storing tall items for your next adventure.
Jeep SUVs expect the unexpected and have your well-being in mind when they were designing the over 80 standard and additional safety features to keep you on the road. It features Lane Keep Assist with Drift Detection and Forward Collision sensors with Active Breaking that scans the oncoming road and warns you when potential hazards are in your driving path while assisting you in breaking. The ParkSense Rear Park Assist with Stop is an extremely innovative feature using four sensors in your rear fascia that assist you in reverse parking, alerting you of obstacles and assisting you with breaking.
Be literally in control of your Cherokee with the touch of a button where ever you are, using the SiriusXM Guardian. It allows you to lock/unlock doors, give the horn a good whirl to locate your vehicle, and can even assist you by contacting emergency services or roadside assistance, all from your smartphone. The SiriusXM Guardian allows you to control your car from afar. It also allows you to access a world of music, sports, comedy, and video with 24/7 access to streaming over 130 channels with your one-year subscription.
Trims and Prices
The 2022 Jeep Cherokee comes in five models with varying price ranges, trims, and accessories.
- Sport - starting at $36,845 featuring Uconnect 4 multimedia center, Apple’s CarPlay, Android Auto, heated front seats, LED headlamps, and tail lights.
- North - starting at $42,245 featuring a 3.2L Pentastar V6 engine, heated leather strapped steering wheel, push-button start with Proximity Entry, and LED fog lamps.
- Altitude - starting at $43,645 featuring leather seats, gloss black exterior badges and accents, and 18-inch gloss black aluminum wheels.
- Trailhawk - starting at $45,445 featuring trail-rated capability with Jeep Active Drive Lock 4x4 system - transmission and fuel tank.
- Limited Edition - starting at $45,445, featuring leather-faced seats, Forward Collision Warning, Adaptive Cruise Control, and Blind-Spot Monitoring.